Racial Justice Advocacy Award
The Racial Justice Advocacy Award identifies individuals and companies that strategically build awareness and advocacy for social justice and racial equity. This award recognizes individuals, companies, and organizations committed towards building awareness and advocacy to bring about the different elements of racial and social justice including diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice.
- Demonstrates dedication and a continuing commitment to building awareness on the importance of pursuing racial and social justice and advocating for diversity, equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their workplace and beyond.
- Fosters positive communication and actively promotes inter-group relations.
- Supports the exploration and advancement of racial justice and provides resources, opportunities, and access to racial justice initiatives and resources.
- Serves as a racial justice voice and advocate to support and advance racial equity and justice.
- Values and respects diverse points of view and varied ways to approach issues and topics.
- Leads others by his/her actions while advocating for change.
- Seeks to build partnerships, allies, advocates, and racial and social justice stakeholders to promote understanding, commitment, and action.